What is covered
DPA guarantees the product to the original purchaser* against defects in material workmanship for the period of two (2) years (The Guarantee Period) subject to the terms below, from the date of purchase as shown on the original invoice from DPA or authorised supplier. This guarantee maybe transferred to another individual at anytime subject to request and confirmation by DPA (no claim within 1 months of any transfer).
What is covered
The DPA guarantee covers new products if a defect arises and a valid claim is received by DPA within the Guarantee Period. At its option, DPA will either (1) repair the product at no charge, using new of refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new, or serviceable used parts and is at least functional equivalent or most comparable to the original product in Deltec current product range, or (3) refund the original purchase price of the product.
DPA guarantees replacement parts for the remaining portion of the original products guarantee. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes property of DPA. When a refund is given, your product becomes property of DPA. A repair or replacement product can only be sent if all guarantee requirements are met. Failure to follow all requirements can result in delay.
What is not covered – Exclusions and Limitations
This Guarantee applies only to the new products manufactured by or for DPA that can be clearly identified by the trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. This Guarantee does not apply (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-DPA products, (b) to damage caused by service or repair carried out by anyone other than DPA or authorised by Deltec, (c) to a product or a part that has been modified without the written permission of DPA, or (d) if any DPA serial number has been removed or defaced.
This Guarantee does not cover:
- Shipping charges to return defective product to DPA.
- Labour charges for installation or setup of the product, adjustment of customer controls on the product or connected to the product.
- Product repair and/or part replacement because of improper installation, connections to improper voltage supply, abuse, neglect
- Product repair and/or part replacement because of improper installation, connections to improper voltage supply, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, unauthorised repair or other cause not within the control of DPA.
- Damage or claims for products not being available for use
- Damage occurring to product during shipping.
- A product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorised, or repair of products damaged by these modifications.
- A product used for commercial or institutional purposes (including but not limited to rental purposes).
- Product lost in shipment either to or from DPA
- Failure to operate products as per Manual.
* If the product is a gift, the person who receives the gift is covered